Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 35: Intro Shot + Tomorrow Never Knows


When I started this picture, I had the image in my head but it was a much simpler image. It was a feeling. When I post the pictures, I think they're almost finished. But then it happenes the same to me that happened with Andy's room: I can't stop improving it till I stop thinking that something's missing. Then, when I look back to the older posts, I find them so empty.

---------------------------------------------------

Día 35: Plano Intro + Mañana nunca se sabe

Cuando empecé este cuadro, tenía una imagen en mi cabeza pero era una imagen mucho más simple. Era una sensación. Cuando posteo las imagenes, pienso que están casi terminadas. Pero después me pasa lo mismo que me pasó con la habitación de Andy: no puedo parar hasta que dejo de pensar que falta algo. Después cuando miro los post anteriores, las encuentro muy vacías.

No comments:

Post a Comment