Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 10: Andy's Room + Fish Bowl + Lighting


Today, I made a fish bowl with a fish inside of it, and a co-worker told me: "Just like Zak McKracken's!". I didn't remember that and ckecked out some footage on youtube (I hadn't seen the game in years -I played it on my Commodore 64 and never played it again). And there it was... a fish bowl in Zak's room!!! I didn't do it on purpose... Mind trick!

A few minutes ago, I tried some lighting effects. I drew a lamp and it's lighting (Maniac Mansion's style) and outside sunlight over the curtain (watching Zak McKracken's footage again reminded me of some cool stuff). I wasn't thinking of doing such kind of things but the hole picture looks a whole lot better with some subtle lighting and easy lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment