Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 1: The Beginning + Andy's House + Places


Today I decided to adapt an idea I had for a movie ("The Animals", about a biology student, or some kind of universitary career like that, who does experiments with animals, till one day animals start to attack him) to a video game, a graphic adventure.

I tried to think something simple that can be made in an easy, fun and enjoyable way.

I designed Andy's house configuration (just upstairs). I thought about Andy's block and his way to the university and the arcades.

I started to sketch Andy's face in pixels and I started to tray possible screen resolutions (I think 356 x 200 is the best one: small and widescreen).

I thought of uploading the game to a website and start updating that version (not yet, when the first version is finished).

I found out that in less resolution the character is simpler but fonts cannot be too small (you have to use few pixels and starts to become unreadable).

Now I'm going to my friend Matu's house to watch Lost (season 5 episode 4).

(AGREGAR BOCETO PLANTA ALTA Y CONFIGURACION LUGARES)

No comments:

Post a Comment